Well, hey there…
If there was one word to describe who you are as a person, it’d be: entrepreneur
But if we’re being honest… the job that’s probably currently defining your situation is: desk job
For me? It was (and still is) retail. Whether you’re on the path to running your own business, starting out as a brand new blogger, desperately wanting to leave your 9-5, or feeling uninspired well… you’ve come to the exact right place.
Now girlfriend, since you’re hanging out with me today I’d image you’ve got some pretty HUGE goals in mind. I absolutely love that – you’re just like me!
But maybe you…
- Are not too sure where to actually start
- Need a bit of guidance through the “tech” side of things
- Feel overwhelmed. I get it, I’ve been there too.
Honestly, it doesn’t even matter where you are in your entrepreneurial journey. What matter is that you have the undying passion and drive to want to turn your own dreams into a reality. But if you’re not ready to dive in head first here are a few posts to get the ball rolling:
- Pinterest For Business: 3 Reasons Your Business Needs Pinterest Right Now
- How I Plan And Organize My Blog Content
- The Easiest Way To Add A Mailchimp Popup Form (coming soon!)
Here at K Is For Karly I’ve got a few heart warming beliefs:
- Whatever you put your mind (and your hard work) to you will achieve. There is seriously enough room in the world for all of us to be able to truly thrive.
- You deserve a business bestie, you know the one who will take your hand and guide you through this new adventure. And hey, that’s me!
- You’re got goooooooooals for days friend. Big, giant, goals. And you’re just waiting for someone to come along and help you rock them.
- Sometimes it’s okay to sit down with your favourite pizza and Frose and spend some time here, bring ya girl one too!
If we were to bundle ya into a big package you’d be a kickass entrepreneur just waiting for the keys to the castle. You want to really take control of your dream and live your most fulfilling life and I am here to share with you my most useful tips and tricks along the way. You are SO ready babe, so let’s jump right in. Ask yourself these questions:
What am I doing?
So, what is your niche? What is my business idea? Define exactly what you WANT to be doing.
Who am I serving?
Who is your ideal client? What do they love to do? Where are they located? Break down exactly who you’re looking for.
What can I do to attract my ideal client?
How are they finding you online? What is bringing them into your business? Brainstorm every single way you can attract your client.
Where can they find you?
Are you online? Do you have a brick and mortar store? Define exactly how you want to people to interact with your brand or your business.
*Do A Happy Dance*
Because heck yes babe, you have just made it through your first lesson here on K Is For Karly. I hope you are feeling HELLA inspired. Now feel free to stick around and explore. There is so much knowledge I am so excited to be sharing with you around these parts! So get going and explore some of your favourite topics. And while you’re here why don’t you get ONE MORE step ahead in the game by downloading my Weekly Social Schedule template. So you can stop stressing about not engaging with your audience and start growing your business.